Click this: Link to the Summary of Batanes Trip
With the very exhilarating Day 1, I was really pumped up for Day 2. I was very eager to see the Marlboro Hills, the one thing I will never miss out on that trip.
Here’s the list of places you can visit in South Batan:
- Walking tour at Paderes Point and Cliff Road
- Chawa Viewing Deck
- Mahatao Boat Shelter Port
- Mahatao Town Tour
- San Carlos Borromeo Churcha and Blank Book Archive
- Mahatao Spanish Lighthouse
- Mahatao Sumhao Windmill (quick view)
- Mahatao Tayid Lighthouse
- Alapad Hills and Rock Formation
- Lo-Ran Old Naval Base
- San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel in Imnajbu
- Our Lady of Miraculous Medal in Itbud
- Ruins of Song-song and (Batanes Movie, House Scene)
- Motchong Viewpoint (Uyugan Municipal Park)
- San Antonino de Florencia Church in Uyugan
- Honesty Store
- San Jose de Ivana Church and Ruins
- House of Dakay and Old Spanish Bridge
- White Beach and Hohmoron Lagoon
Our first stop was the lighthouse.
Then we moved to Marlboro Country. The experience was just surreal!
Then to Alapad Hills and Rock Formation!
House of Dakay
And of course, the Honesty Coffee Shop, which will always take a place in my heart.
Mahatao Boat Shelter Port:
To cap off the day, we spent our time until sunset in Chawa Viewing Deck. There’s a stair to help you go down and take a closer look how the sea crushes the rocks.