A 3-day,2-night getaway. No signal, no electricity.
Silanguin Cove, San Antonio, Zambales.
1. We met a few people there. I mean few people. There were only few visitors that is why I really enjoyed the place.
2. In the morning, we stayed in our kubo. In the evening, we slept in our tents.
3. Ruined trees was such an amazing view.
4. Coupled with an epic view.
5. You can rest in their nice “sun-bathing” kubo.
6. In the far part of the Cove, some properties were already bought. But you can also try walking the cove tip-to-tip. I guess it would take 3-4 hours of walk.
7. To get there, you would have to ride a boat. It’s a 1.5 to 2 hrs of boat-ride from Pundaquit Beach.